The inaugural Canine Olfaction and Detection Science Conference is now available for on-demand viewing.
Craig Schultz (Potomac Drifter) and Dr. Lauryn DeGreeff host renowned scientists and authors from the book Canines: The Original Biosensors. Paola A. Prada-Tiedemann, Ph.D. provides the opening plenary, and other speakers include:
• Dr. Kenneth Furton, Florida International University
• Dr. Adee Schoon, National Police of the Netherlands
• Brad Gillespie, Canadian Police Canine Association
• Dr. Nathan Hall, Texas Tech University
• Dr. Lucia Lazarowski, Auburn University
• Dr. Melissa Singletary, Auburn University
• Paul Bunker, Chiron K9
• Dr. Kevin Johnson, Naval Research Laboratory
• Dr. Debajit Saha, Michigan State University
• Dr. Michele Maughan and Jenna Gadberry, U.S. Army Devcom
• Dr. Brian Eckenrode, George Mason University
• Anne Waterbury, Sound Dog Connection
• Dr. Fay Porritt, Defense Science and Technology Laboratory
• Dr. Lorna Irish, Defense Science and Technology Laboratory
• Dr. Braden Giordano, Naval Research Laboratory
• Stephan Petersen, National Police of The Netherlands
• Dr. LaTara Rust, Australian Federal Police
More information about the next K9 SciCon can be found on the event page at go.fiu.edu/K9SciCon.
Interested in becoming a sponsor at the next K9 SciCon? Email email@example.com.